It is always good to see that Facebook has thought about what to do (and how to do it) to help the developers. This includes adding features to the Facebook dev platform, keeping it stable, providing updated documentation etc.
This week, Facebook has started (I hope they will continue to do so) providing us the list of bugs fixed for the past week. As an example, in the past week, the following bugs are fixed:
The list of public bugs fixed:
- Documentation Bug: FQL link_stat Columns description swapped
- Typo in Roadmap (Serial number)
- Broken link to Facebook Credits Order API documentation
- Requests Dialog problems
- Custom tab names are no longer being remembered
- Like Button Faces cut off when Send Button shown
- FB Comments Plugin resets at 10k?!
- Like Box – Iframe code
- Can’t post photo on user wall with facebook ios sdk
- Enhanced Auth Dialog does not prompt for user_actions: permissions
- wmode is not read properly by JS SDK
- api_status.php cannot be curled without fake headers
- Notification href is not the correct URL on FQL query to notification table.
- Auth Dialog Preview Dialog button not working
- Image, Description, Title missing from links shared. Error: Circular redirect path detected
- FBDialog warnings: Implicit conversion from enumeration type ‘UIInterfaceOrientation’ to different enumeration type ‘UIDeviceOrientation’
- FBDialog initializer (init) has comparison instead of assignment to self
- Recommendations plugin does not render properly with dark color scheme
- Photo comments pagination with Graph API is nonsequential and inconsistent
- Querying app specific feed posts returns empty result set for certain users
- lack of info in server side flow oauth docs
- fb:comments-count has stopped working
- Unexpected aggregate for API request time
- Application icon_url’s are showing relative URLs
- “Insights for your website” –> I see an other website’s insights with “?”
- Cannot post a story with empty picture specified
- Stream.publish does not support Music attachments despite documentation saying it is supported.
This is handy!